tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Connecting to Apache
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:24:12 GMT

Hi,
For tons of links about how to connect Apache to Tomcat, see
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tomcat/UsefulLinks.

But before you go there, know that you can run Tomcat on port 80 not as
root using JSVC (from the Commons-Daemon project,
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/daemon/, originally a part of Tomcat),
so you might not need Apache at all.  That depends on other requirements
and app structure.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com