tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: Environment entries question
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:01:23 GMT

>But it appears that I can change this value in admin application. And
>change is not visible in JNDI :-(

There's a Bugzilla item open for this.

>it was:

Attach your patch in diff -u format to the open Bugzilla item.

>Could you please tell you opinion - is this modification ok?

You test it and tell us ;)  If you get it into Bugzilla within the next
couple of days it'll probably make it to Tomcat 5.0.30.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message