tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Roux, Wouter" <wouter.r...@mediclinic.co.za>
Subject RE: tomcat 5.0.28 on iseries
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:05:29 GMT
Hi,

Sorry I meant 0S/400 version 5 release 2.

wouter

-----Original Message-----
From: Michiel Toneman [mailto:Michiel.Toneman@bibit.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 12:51 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: tomcat 5.0.28 on iseries

Hi Wouter,

I have no idea what an "iseries vr5r2" is,  but if it runs a
halfway-recent java (> 1.3.x) and has a relatively conventional
filesystem, Tomcat should run just fine.

Cheers,

Michiel

--
Michiel Toneman  Software Engineer   Bibit Global Payment Services
Regulierenring 10  3981 LB  Bunnik       Michiel.Toneman@bibit.com

This e-mail and attachments are confidential/legally privileged and any unauthorised use,
distribution or disclosure thereof, in whatever form, by anyone other than the addressee is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please destroy it.  The views and opinions
in this e-mail and attachments may not necessarily be those of the Directors and management
of the Medi-Clinic Group of Companies. The aforementioned does not accept any liability for
any damage, loss or expense arising from this e-mail and / or from accessing any attachments.