tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shiva.Devaguptapu" ...@hbh.stenodoc.com>
Subject Problem in getting index.jsp from the webapp root
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:38:23 GMT
Hi,
	I deployed one webapp in the tomcat 5.0.27 and there is an index.jsp
in the root folder of my webapp. I configured a different <Host...> for this
and gave the path="" for the <Context>. The problem is when I access this
index.jsp, I am getting the default tomcat welcome page (the one which comes
when we hit http://localhost:8080 i.e.,
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ROOT/index.jsp). I deleted the ROOT folder from
webapps and also deleted the "Catalina" folder from conf, which in it's
hierarchy contains the ROOT.xml. Still I am getting the default welcome page
when I request for my application's index.jsp. Can anyone of you suggest a
solution for this?

Thanks in advance,
Shiva.