tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.4 CVS Doc Update
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:47:25 GMT
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:32:03 -0000, Allistair Crossley
<> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to get hold of the latest tomcat 5.5.4 documentation via wincvs. I have checked
out jakarta-tomcat-catalina with a version header of TOMCAT_5_5_4 but I do not appearing to
be getting the right xdocs that match what is up on the site at present, e.g section 22) Logging
is not coming down.
> Can anybody suggest why?

The file is properly tagged, though, so I don't know why you don't get it:

I recommend you get HEAD instead (no difference in this case, but it's
a good habit when you want to submit something).

Rémy Maucherat
Developer & Consultant
JBoss Group (Europe) SàRL

To unsubscribe, e-mail: