tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jojo Paderes <jojo.pade...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting Context Path of Webapp as Root on Tomcat 5.5.3
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 13:02:22 GMT
I got it to work by adding a <Context> entry in the
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml file. I added this entry inside the
default <Host> element:

. . .

<Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

<Context displayName="mywebapp"
         path=""
         docBase="mywebapp">
</Context>

. . .

It's working with this configuration on Tomcat 5.5.3 and 5.5.4. I can
now view the index page of my web app.

Thanks for all those who replied! :)