tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <>
Subject Tomcat 5.5.4 Upgrade Blog
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:04:38 GMT
Hi List,

Based on my upgrade to Tomcat 5.5.4 late last week and the few config issues I came across,
I wrote a Blog that can be found on my web site here <>

It covers IIS authentication (thanks Bill), logging, basic JNDI data source config.

It won't be useful for everyone, but hopefully for some of you. Everything I have written
works. Feel free to comment on this Blog from the page or add additional information relating
to it.

Best regards, Allistair

PS: Remy/Yoav, if you could take a look at this Blog and let me know if you think any of it
is useful for the Tomcat pages, I can covert it appropriately.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474