tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5.4, Logging and the death of my friend localhost_log
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:33:21 GMT
Hm, maybe you are right Remy. I just explicitly placed a throw NPE in my contextInitialized
and this came out to stdout. I am puzzled why the other NPE I know to be thrown is not doing
the same. Will continue to look at this. On a positive note, my catalina.log as defined by
a log4j configuration in common/classes has just appeared hooray!

Will play around a bit more and let you know how it goes ...

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474