tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: How to upgrade an application without stopping service?
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:38:17 GMT
If your context is set to reloadable you might get away with it but other than that I do not
think Tomcat can do this - certainly it's never worked when I have tried it with a WAR. I'm
sure someone else has a better idea.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055