tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5.4 / Context not responding - Test example webapp
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:50:12 GMT
ah ok, didn't see this anywhere in the docs :) thanks for helping out. had to rename my web
application to ROOT and the iq.xml to ROOT.xml. caused a few issues with IIS but have been
able to remap those too. quite a big change from 5.0!

all working now touch wood!

cheers, Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software