tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5.4 and Deferred IIS NTLM Authentication
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:26:40 GMT
Hey Bill,

How did you find that one out! :)

Changed my out-of-box server.xml to use the file and it worked, thanks ever so much :)

<Connector port="8009"
               enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" protocol="AJP/1.3" propertiesFile="conf/jk2.properties"
/>

For the benefit of this thread and anyone who finds it with similar isues, I also noticed
in the Connector documentation for 5.5.4 that you can also add a direct tomcatAuthentication
attribute to the AJP Connector which for my deferred IIS NTLM would be set to false (default
is true). In my case, I have tomcatAuthentication=false in the jk2.properties file instead
and link it, so.

All the best, Allistair.