tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allen Beacon" <al...@manino.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 05:55:15 GMT
Sorry Quinton I should reply to the list,
as I told you that could do it.however, I was looking for something like
using a virtual server so my users can use htlm pages from Apache2 and
servlets from Tomcat and I donĀ“t want to show in the url :8080

 I was looking for something like using a virtual server so
depending of the url the use they will use static html pages from apache2
or servlets from Tomcat.