tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat Requirements?
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:05:59 GMT
When Mysql is at 100%, you go to the Mysql list and ask for help.;)

A database at 100% could be any number of reasons:
1) A bad join
2) An inefficient query
3) Not enough memory on the server
4) Not enough memory for Mysql
5) Lack of indexes or poor index choices
6) ...

Get a second machine. Performance tuning will be much much easier todo.

-Tim