tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: org.apache.catalina.connector.Request
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:01:34 GMT
In the cvs browser, you can view by a specific tag. From there you can easily
determine which revision is associated with which version.

Next - it will probably be much easier to not use container based
authentication based on your requirements. Servlet Filters would probably be
much easier.

As for the java imports, importing a class and importing a source file are 2
totally different actions.

-Tim