tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Procter <sproc...@sanasecurity.com>
Subject Delivering JSPs without source
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 23:32:05 GMT
We have a web application that uses jsps.  We want to deliver the
application to the customer without source for the jsps.  We have done
this in the past by putting all of the compiled jsps into a jar file.

Recently we had to move the application jar files from
webapps/appname/WEB-INF/lib to common/lib because we implemented our own
realm which uses our object repository; since it has to be installed in
server/lib, the code for the repository cannot be installed under the
web application directory.

When the application is installed in common/lib it is not able to load
the compiled jsp files.  They are installed in common/lib/.

Does anyone have an idea about why these classes are not visible?

Thanks,

--Steven