tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hollerman Geralyn M <gmh2...@louisiana.edu>
Subject SocketException
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:28:31 GMT
As I have mentioned in the past, I am still getting this error in my catalina.out:

Nov 12, 2004 5:03:19 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread runIt
SEVERE: Remote Host /xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx SocketException: Invalid argument

This is the complete text of the error - no stack trace, nothing more.I am using
Tomcat 5.0.16 and this is the error I get; I got a similar error using 4.1.24.
The error isn't constant, and I don't know how to reproduce it. I don't think it
has anything to do with the number of open files or memory; I have looked into
the possibility that the error might be due to either of those (after reading
some comments I found after searching on Google and the archives of this list)
and I think I've eliminated those possibilities. Does anyone have any idea what
might cause this error?

Thanks!

--
Lynn Hollerman.