tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "d~l" <ahl1jw...@sneakemail.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.0.24 - JSP 2.0 SVG example (JSPX) - not opening rendered SVG object in IE 6
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 22:17:54 GMT
On 9 Nov 2004 at 21:13, Peter Crowther Peter.Crowther-at-melandra wrote:

> If you download and save it as file.svg on your desktop, then
> double-click it, does it load?  If so, I suspect a content-type issue.
>
> 		- Peter

yes .. if I save textRotate.jspx (in IE 6) as textRotate.svg .. into my Tomcat wepapps

I can open it correctly in IE 6 ..

this is an article I'm reading on JSPX  ..

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/04/21/JSP2part3.html

talks about a property group declaration in web.xml .. or is this a red herring?

d~l