tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Trond G. Ziarkowski" <trond.ziarkow...@gep-as.com>
Subject Apache / Tomcat restart
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 19:17:37 GMT
Hello all!

I'm running a webapp with apache 2, tomcat 5 and jk2 under debian. The
system is running fine for about a week or so. Then some strange small
things start to happen. The webapp loads new pages put doesn't show them
in a browser, all GET requests are ok, but POST requests are not
responding, and other things like that. When apache / tomcat is
restarted everything is back to normal.

I wonder if other people are experiencing similar things?
How often do you _need_ to restart your systems?

There is no problem for me to restart the system with a cron job at
night, but if you guys don't have to restart why should I? I think that
my tomcat / jk2 config is proper, but I have no experience in
configuring apache 2 so this is pretty much out of the box configured.

Regards

Trond Ziarkowski