tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hassan Schroeder <>
Subject Re: refresh problem
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 18:37:43 GMT wrote:

> yes.the problem is the redirection and nothing else.
> read my first email again
> and click on
> and browse. ON the status bar , u can see the pages but on address bar... only
> Also, when u visit any section, u refresh on that page, u are redirected to home page.

Yes, and -- I'll repeat -- this isn't a standard behavior. Please
go to "contact us" and use your browser to display "Page Info" (in
Moz/Firefox) or "Properties" (IE).

What URL does that show? "", which is what
will be loaded when the browser "refresh" button is clicked.

If you *explicitly* load <>
and hit refresh -- surprise! that's what reloads. No problem.

Hence my suggestion that your problem is in your server|web.xml :-)

Webtuitive Design ===  (+1) 408-938-0567   ===

                           dream.  code.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message