tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Response and file downloads
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 00:51:44 GMT
Yeah, even though I don't do much non-IE work these days, the other
browsers are at worst comparable (and many would say have far exceeded
IE).  If you stick to standards-compliant code, there tends to be not
much difficulty writing cross-browser code these days.  I think there's
still enough difference in how things are rendered to make it
unpleasant, but it's not nearly as difficult as it used to be.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect