tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Response and file downloads
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:28:30 GMT
It *is* possible that Mozilla now supports iFrames, I haven't kept up
with it's development.  I do know for sure that they were originally an
IE-only extension, so if Mozilla does support it, it represents a very
rare case of Microsoft leading the pack :)

I'm not sure about the object tag idea... I've never seen it used that
way but that certainly doesn't mean it won't work.   My understanding is
that it embeds content in a page that is recognized by one plug-in or
another... I suspect it wouldn't help in this case, but I could be wrong.

Now, if there is a way that I don't know about to target a layer, that
could do the trick.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect