tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Herbison" <herbi...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject Jasper and Axis
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 20:11:00 GMT
I'm using Axis to connect to some soap services but when I try to
instantiate the locator from a JSP I get the exception:

// Axis locator call

CoiDWACLApiServiceLocator coiDWLocator = new CoiDWACLApiServiceLocator();

I get:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException

at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:2
54)

root cause

javax.servlet.ServletException

            at
l.java:536)

This service work great outside of Tomcat but when called from the JSP I get
the exception.

I don't know where to go with this does anyone know what I might do to find
the problem?