tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nandish Rudra <nru...@calleci.com>
Subject RE: tomcat/apache problem when using ssl
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 18:51:09 GMT
Hello Stephen,

>From what you said it seems like you encountered the problem from IE, but i
am not using IE and still see the error. Also, I can't even get images from
the DoucmentRoot, which I have set to webapps in tomcat.

Please do let me know if you come across a solution.

Nandish Rudra

-----Original Message-----
From: Goldman, Stephen CIV SWRMC [mailto:stephen.m.goldman@navy.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 1:51 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: tomcat/apache problem when using ssl

I'm experiencing the same problem.  The issue is that microsoft (article
Q316431) will not display a file from a SSL site if the cache is set to
no-cache.  It seems that Tomcat automatically generates a "Contect-Type"
header that includes this parameter.  I have not yet found out how to change
it.  If you look in the /conf/web.xml file under mime type mappings you will
see this.

Hopefully someone will have the answer.

Stephen