tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Schuerig <mich...@schuerig.de>
Subject Re: Removing a webapp that crashed on startup?
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:17:13 GMT
On Tuesday 30 November 2004 17:09, Shapira, Yoav wrote:

> What manager command are you trying?  The manager's stop command is
> not the one to use here, since as it says the context was never
> started. But depending on when in the startup the context crashed,
> the manager's undeploy command might be useful to you.

I see I haven't been specific enough. What I meant is that I tried to
undeploy a crashed app from the manager's web UI. I get the same result
when I try to undeploy using the undeploy ant task.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                          Thinking is trying to make up
mailto:michael@schuerig.de                for a gap in one's education.