tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Cherrett <st...@trackingsolutions.ca>
Subject Re: Removing a webapp that crashed on startup?
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:51:07 GMT
It sounds like it is referencing the complied version of the code in the
tomcat/work/Catalina/localhost folder. I would delete your app folder from
within this structure and see if it goes away. There is no danger in deleting
these files as tomcat will recreate them when needed.

I hope this helps!

--
Chris Cherrett
Tracking Solutions International