tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Quinton Delpeche <quint...@vippayroll.co.za>
Subject Re: Delivering JSPs without source
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 04:51:11 GMT
On Tuesday 30 November 2004 06:39, you wrote:
> Ummm - I think you need to read the original message again.  He's putting
> _compiled_ JSPs into the jar - not source.  These are .class files, not
> .jsp or .java.  Of course, there are some pretty decent disassemblers out
> there.

Ooops.... ...sorry, misread the posting.

Ignore my e-mail, my bad. :(

>  - Chuck

Quinton Delpeche
Internal Systems Developer
Softline VIP

Telephone: +27 12 420 7000
Direct:    +27 12 420 7007
Facsimile: +27 12 420 7344

http://www.vippayroll.co.za/

			Get GUMMed
			--- ------
The Gurus of Unix Meeting of Minds (GUMM) takes place Wednesday, April
1, 2076 (check THAT in your perpetual calendar program), 14 feet above
the ground directly in front of the Milpitas Gumps.  Members will grep
each other by the hand (after intro), yacc a lot, smoke filtered
chroots in pipes, chown with forks, use the wc (unless uuclean), fseek
nice zombie processes, strip, and sleep, but not, we hope, od.  Three
days will be devoted to discussion of the ramifications of whodo.  Two
seconds have been allotted for a complete rundown of all the user-
friendly features of Unix.  Seminars include "Everything You Know is
Wrong", led by Tom Kempson, "Batman or Cat:man?" led by Richie Dennis
"cc C?  Si!  Si!" led by Kerwin Bernighan, and "Document Unix, Are You
Kidding?" led by Jan Yeats.  No Reader Service No. is necessary because
all GUGUs (Gurus of Unix Group of Users) already know everything we
could tell them.
		-- Dr. Dobb's Journal, June '84