tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Quinton Delpeche <quint...@vippayroll.co.za>
Subject Re: Tomcat
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 05:20:22 GMT
On Friday 26 November 2004 07:02, allen@manino.com wrote:
> Hi there,
> I would like to access my pages created with applets in Tomcat by typing
> the host in the URL and not having to add the default port for Tomcat
> (:8080). I have Apache2 and the apache2-jakarta-tomcat connectors
> installed.

I created a index.html with a meta-tag in it that automatically redirects the
browser to the tomcat port.

I needed to keep my Apache for other purposes and changing the default
connector of Tomcat to Port 80 was not an option.

Here is my code:

	<head>
	</head>

Quinton Delpeche
Internal Systems Developer
Softline VIP

Telephone: +27 12 420 7000
Direct:    +27 12 420 7007
Facsimile: +27 12 420 7344

http://www.vippayroll.co.za/

Command, n.:
	Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in
such a manner as to make the human feel as if he is in control.