tomcat-users mailing list archives

From footh <fo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SSL and form-based login
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:53:52 GMT
The URL in the browser is the URL of the protected
page I'm trying to access.  So, for example if
/test/test.jsp is protected by forms-login and I click
a link to that page, /test/test.jsp will be the URL in
the browser, but the login page will appear on the
screen.

I am sure I didn't already accept the certificate as
after I hit the login page, instead of logging in, I
type in the URL to the home page but use https and the
certificate dialog box comes up.  Then I press cancel,
and repeat the process, and once again the certificate
box comes up.