tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sven morales <aka_ser...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.X always creates session for every request?
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:25:54 GMT
  You may want to check how your browser interprets
the encoded URL. Compare what has been sent to the
browser and what went back towards Tomcat.  I was
assisting another person the other day and we found
out that the cookie is mangled, the "~" was not
urlencoded to "%7.." something. I am not saying thats
the cause, just check and see if you can observe such
characteristics.  You can enable RequestDumperValve to
see these.