tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: Understanding origin of "Unexpected exception ... outside the VM"
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:54:58 GMT
On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 09:26:32AM +0100, Chris Kaido wrote:
: I'm running solaris on Sparc hardware.
: How could I verify the validity of my RAM without ... changing it :) ?

Ehh, this may be a Google. ;)  I'm pretty sure there are some Solaris
memory test tools out there.

As far as testing the memory itself, there's no way (AFAIK) to exercise
individual chips unless you open the box and shuffle them in/out
yourself.

If you have a Sun support contract, now's the time to put it to use. ;)

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com