tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "George Sexton" <gsex...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Remote debugging a web app with Eclipse?
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:16:19 GMT
Here is a wrapper that I use to start tomcat for remote debugging with
Eclipse. Note that the indented CATALINA_OPTS is actually one long line in
the batch file.

REM @ECHO OFF
SET CATALINA_VER=5.0.28
SET CATALINA_BASE=M:\cdaily
SET CATALINA_HOME=C:\SERVLET\Jakarta-Tomcat-%CATALINA_VER%
SET CATALINA_OPTS=-Xdebug -Xnoagent
	-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=7100
	-Djava.compiler=NONE
	-Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1
SET JAVA_HOME=C:\J2SDK1.4.2_04
%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\catalina.bat %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/