tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sven morales <aka_ser...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Good tutorial on embedded Tomcat
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:57:39 GMT
  The new book on Tomcat5 Unleashed by Moczar covers
embedded tomcat, but for only a chapter.  The wrox
book   professional tomcat 5 also has chapter, but you
know, a chapter can't possibly cover it in-depth.  The
book which probably covers Tomcat in-depth
programmaticallywise is the "How Tomcat Works" book by
Budi Kurniawan, which I have not browsed yet.