tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sven morales <>
Subject Re: Good tutorial on embedded Tomcat
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:57:39 GMT
  The new book on Tomcat5 Unleashed by Moczar covers
embedded tomcat, but for only a chapter.  The wrox
book   professional tomcat 5 also has chapter, but you
know, a chapter can't possibly cover it in-depth.  The
book which probably covers Tomcat in-depth
programmaticallywise is the "How Tomcat Works" book by
Budi Kurniawan, which I have not browsed yet.

--- V D <> wrote:

> I try to find good information on programming with
> embedded Tomcat, but
> did not find much.  I managed to get it running.
> However, if there's
> more indepth information, it would be much easier.
> I didn't see much
> information on Tomcat website.  Did I miss
> something?  There's the API,
> which is good, but it would be nice to have tutorial
> on it.  Also, do
> you have a suggestion on a good book on this (if
> it's on latest version
> 5.5 would be nice)?
> Thanks,
> vh.