tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Majirus Fansi <majirusfa...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE: Where to put bean classes
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:52:55 GMT
Dear Shapira,
thank you for your help. It work

regards,
Majirus

"Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com> wrote:

Hi,
You should read a book or tutorial on web application development when you get a chance ;)
Tomcat has one called "First Webapp" or something like that in its docs.

Put your beans in a package (e.g. com.mycompany) when developing them. When deploying your
webapp, either put the compiled bean class files under WEB-INF/classes(/com/mycompany...)
or put them in a jar in your WEB-INF/lib directory.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended
disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately
delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.