tomcat-users mailing list archives

From pradip patra <reply_pra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tell me the steps to configure Tomcat
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2004 13:20:37 GMT
its so simple.just follw the steps below:
        1.unzip the tomcat software in any drive.so if you unzip jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27 in
c:\
          then you get c:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27
        2.now  go to control panel\system\advanced \environment variables
          and create a new variable named CATALINA_HOME.set it's value c:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27(where
your tomcat is unzipped)
        3.create another variable JAVA_HOME and set it's value c:\j2sdk...if your java is
there.that is JAVA_HOME IS WHERE YOUR JAVA IS INSTALLED.
now click on startup.bat in the bin ditrectory under tomcat.

inr <ayyanar@4sight-tech.com> wrote:
Hai all,
I am new to Tomcat and i am struggling in configuring it . can
anyone help me to configure it.

Thanks and Regards,
inr.