tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Stevenson <dstev...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject Re: Delivering JSPs without source
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 00:36:59 GMT
One person suggested putting all your logic in .java files.

Make your .jsp's like this:

<% page import="com.yourcompany.YourJavaClass" %>

<%
	YourJavaClass.YourJavaMethod ( request, response, config, application,
session, out ) ;
%>

YourJavaClass.java contains:

package com.yourcompany.YourJavaClass ;

public class YourJavaClass
{
	public void YourJavaMethod ( HttpServletRequest request,
HttpServletResponse response, ServletConfig config, ServletContext
application, HttpSession session )
	{
		// Your logic here.
	}