tomcat-users mailing list archives

From parviz <...@nikasolutions.net>
Subject Re: Delivering JSPs without source
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 05:14:26 GMT
I'm a little confused as to what you mean by object repository.
You have your Realm in common/lib which is fine. All the other
Realm(jdbc,jndi...) exist in common/lib. I'm not clear what your Realm
does with your object repository? whats the connection between these
two?Does your compiled jsp files exist in that directory as well?

I'll try to setup something similar to your setup and see if I can come
up with any solution unless someone has any by now.

Parviz