tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Souther <bsout...@fwdco.com>
Subject RE: Index.jsp
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 00:06:12 GMT
Steve's answer is correct.

You can either delete the servlet and servlet-mapping entries in
/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/web.xml

or start your own context.

If you're interested, I've got some simple example apps at
http://www.souther.us/simple that you can download and run.
They're all war files that just need to be dropped into the webapps
directory of a running Tomcat instance.  SimpleJSP is a "Hello, World"
app that you could use to get started playing with JSPs.