tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Souther <bsout...@fwdco.com>
Subject RE: deploy war file
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:24:28 GMT
Go to:
http://localhost:8080/manager/html

But before you do that, open TOMCAT_HOME/conf/tomcat-users.xml
and add a username/password with manager role.

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 15:20, Scott Purcell wrote:
> Thanks Wendy for the response.
>
> I have removed the full directory structure under my merchant.jar so (merchant) directory
and restarted, but it did not work either.  I am not familiar with the manager app, I would
like to try that. I looked under programs but do not seen an entry for it. Do I call it from
the cmd line?