tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "feilong" <feil...@dfki.de>
Subject Re: Soap under Tomcat
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:50:25 GMT
Hallo, aka_sergio
Thanks for your reply. My problem looks like the following now:
D:\Programs\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.30\webapps\soap\WEB-INF\classes>java
onjava.CalcC
lient 98 96
I am called!
The call failed:
Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
Fault String = onjava/CalcService (wrong name: CalcService)

I follow each step from this tutorial. I put my CalcService.java and
CalcClient.java in
tomcat_Home\webapps\soap\WEB-INF\classes\onjava
The all code are compiled(surely). I think that I needn't edit anything in
web.xml and server.xml,
because we have DeploymentDescriptor.xml, which defined the path, the urn
for the servlet.
Tomcat is smart enough to find CalcService.java. I consider that the request
from client is not transfered to the server,
That means that Tomcat hasn't found CalcService.java while client runs. I
don't why, I can deploy and undeploy this webservice,
all the code are copied from this tutorial, I don't know why?

Best
Feilong