tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Parsons Technical Services" <parsonstechni...@earthlink.net>
Subject OT Re: What's the defaukt Admin user id/password
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:19:21 GMT
Where shall I start:

Without people like Yoav there would be no Tomcat. If I was in better
financial shape, I would gladly contribute. The time and effort he and
others have contributed has saved me considerable time, money and hairloss.
If the poster had done a little research, he would have found this question
many times asked and answered on the list.

You are either new to the list or haven't been posting. If it is the latter,
then I wish you would continue the practice IF you are going to act in this
manner. If you are new, then you might want to think twice about slamming
someone without knowing all the facts.

Some people ask first and read later and this creates a lot of repeat
questions. Some people read and still miss the mark (Lord knows I done it
myself). From the first post there is no way to tell this persons case.
Someone had responded directly to Venkat and not the list(and without the
remarks) once this was known. I have taken on many threads to help people
that need a little more details or explaining, and all without commenting
about others. Some of us have the time to do this and some of us work
regular jobs and squeeze this in. I should be working on a website but am
instead addressing your ignorant remarks because without these guys and gals
I would be still looking for clients.

Okay, so that my opinion. If you don't like it, that's yours.

Venkat,

Please do not be offended by this post as it is not directed at you. You are
welcome to ask for as much help as you like. In future posts please provide
as much detail as you can (within reason). This will help others to better
direct you to the answer or provide one for you.

Welcome to the world of Tomcat.

Grateful Tomcat User
Doug Parsons