tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Curwen" <g_dev...@globallyboundless.com>
Subject RE: <url-pattern> with Basic Auth
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 20:22:36 GMT
I'd think url-pattern elements (regardless of where they appear) need to
conform to the url-patterns specified in the spec (not sure of section).

paths: starting with '/' and ending with '/*'
extensions:  '*.foo'
exact: exact matching.

The url-pattern I've left from your original message doesn't match any of
these.