tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Igor" <ia_...@ukr.net>
Subject Re: Environment entries question
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 05:52:09 GMT
Hello!

> There's a Bugzilla item open for this.

Bugzilla item states the following: when context is reloaded JNDI resorces
should be reloaded too.
I think it is not needed. If we will be able to see new JNDI values after
changing in admin application, it will be enough.

So Bugzilla item is related with my problem, but it is not the same.

> Attach your patch in diff -u format to the open Bugzilla item.
> You test it and tell us ;)  If you get it into Bugzilla within the next
> couple of days it'll probably make it to Tomcat 5.0.30.

I think, that my patch is wrong. Sorry for trouble.
I will continue researches on this problem.

Could somebody please tell me: I think, that in NamingContextListener class
in
public void lifecycleEvent(LifecycleEvent event) method
new property change listener should be added to namingResources if container
is instance of Context.
Am I going in right direction?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,