tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat on PDA
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 18:44:49 GMT
The JVMs aren't terribly complete.  The IBM one, for instance, doesn't even
come close to implementing the complete java.net library.  And you have to
be careful with the things that are implemented as they aren't 100% the same
as the standard VM's on other platforms.  I wouldn't expect to be able to
run tomcat, but you should be able to run your own custom built http server
with enough playing around.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson