tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marcelo Moreira <marcel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache + Tomcat
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:25:42 GMT
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:07:51 -0300, Willian CorrĂȘa
<willian@corp.plugin.com.br> wrote:
> Sory my english is very poor, i'm brazilian... but...
> I'm using Apache with Tomcat under port 80 with mod JK to connect this
> servers. I have very much virtual hosts in my server. I need know how
> much, a part, use of memory, cpu...? (remember: sorted by virtual host).
> and...
> any time a virtual host is configured on server.xml i need restart the
> tomcat server, exist other form?
> Exist any form to resolve this questions?
> thanks

Your first question is really strange. i could not understand it.
I am brazilian also, so if you prefer, send me the question on
private, and I will translate it for you so you can post to the list.

The second question answer is yes: if you change anything on
server.xml, then you have to restart Tomcat to see the changes. The
only exception are the contexts for each separate application, that
can be accepted just by reloading the application itself using Tomcat
Manager.

Thanks,
Marcelo.