tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Ruediger <christian.ruedi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: servlet deployed, but Tomcat provides .war file for download only
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 15:39:37 GMT
OK,
i did as you said.
I deinstalled my tomcat, installed a new into a new folder (just to be sure).
After that I copied the extracted app into the webapp folder:
in my case the class file goes here (Just to document the path):
C:\Program Files\Tomcat 5.0\webapps\LocasugeGSM-0.1-dev\WEB-INF\classes

The browser only shows an 404 error

What do I do wrong?

Paths I have tried:
http://localhost:8080/LocasugeGSM-0.1-dev