tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shankar Unni <>
Subject Re: Using XInclude in tomcat's config files
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 20:44:05 GMT
Shankar Unni wrote:

>> Haven't tried it, but have you set the:
>> org.xml.sax.parser=org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeParserConfiguration
> Ah. No. Thanks for that clue. Let me go back at it..

Alas, that didn't help. I tried setting both org.xml.sax.parser and
org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration (the latter one
being the one described in the Xerces XInclude FAQ at on the java command
line to "org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeParserConfiguration", but
neither seems to have had the least effect.

     <xi:include href="../../../etc/tomcat/dbparams.xml"

is completely ignored in my server.xml, and it is as if this directive
weren't even present. (The file contains a <ResourceParams> root element
for insertion into the <Context> that I've declared in server.xml).

Anything else I can try?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message