tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eric Wulff <ewu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: connection pooling
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 00:51:44 GMT
Context name?  I assume your referring to the ResourceParams name
attribute, jdbc/test_connect in this case, from the Context
declaration in my server.xml.  So, I'd be looking for a
test_connect.xml.  There are NO .xml files in the
TOMCAT_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost with this name or any name which
seems to refer  to my app.  There are 3 .xmls there...  an admin.xml,
manager.xml, and a balancer.xml which is somehow related to an example
app provided by the installation.  I had checked for this thinking
there would be, and perhaps should be, a .xml such as you stated.
You've at least eliminated a possible cause to my dilemma.

Eric