tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rai...@wonko.inow.com
Subject Apache MaxClients vs. what in JK2 configuration?
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 04:57:35 GMT
Hello,

I currently have one Apache instance talking to one Tomcat instance.
However, I really want to understand the relationship between
client connections, because I plan to make this two Apache servers talking
to one or two Tomcat servers.

In Apache you can configure the maximum number of connections via
MaxClients?  What is the counterpart for JK2?

If I have two Apache instances (each with 200 MaxClients) talking to one
Tomcat server, I need to configure Tomcat for 400 maximum connections,
right?

Where do I do this?  (I can see it for the Coyote connector on 8080, but
not for the 8009 connector).

Thank you,
-Raiden Johnson