tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rai...@wonko.inow.com
Subject RE: [Possible bug?] Context configurations and .WAR deployment
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:53:32 GMT
Actually, I spoke too soon... about it working in production.

While it's true that the application does load in Tomcat, and everything
is initialized correctly, I can no longer access my application from
Apache via jk2.

All requests are still making it to Tomcat, but the "/" address space no
longer seems accessible:  (like http://www.myserver.com/index.jsp)

Additionaly, servlets, which were mapped like:
http://www.myserver.com/servlet/TestServlet now throw errors like:
java.lang.NullPointerException

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findResourceInternal(WebappClassLoader.java:1774)

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLoader.java:1575)

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader.java:860)

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1307)

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1189)
	java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)

com.net_basic.service.TestServlet.doPost(FetchRecentVisitors.java:30)

com.net_basic.service.TestServlet.doGet(TestServlet.java:22)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

Any ideas?

Thank you,
-Raiden Johnson