tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James McGovern" <ja...@architectbook.com>
Subject FW: JK2 Errors
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:41:32 GMT

Think I have a solution to the errors I have been experiencing. I found a
configuration that was causing problems for another user in the tomcat forum
and figured I would be silly and try it myself. Suprisingly, it worked. Get
a couple deprecated errors on startup of apache but hasn't returned a random
500. Here is the config.

[shm]
info=Scoreboard. Requried for reconfiguration and status with multiprocess
servers.
file=anon

[workerEnv]
info=Global server options
timing=1
debug=5
logger=logger.apache2
sslEnable=0

[logger.apache2]
level=DEBUG

[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1
keepalive=0
timeout=0
ndelay=0
debug=5
version=1

# define the worker
[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009
max_connections=0
connectTimeout=10
replyTimeout=60
prepostTimeout=0
version=1
debug=5

[uri:/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[status:]
info=Status worker, displays runtime information

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
info=The Tomcat /jkstatus handler
group=status:

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all
copies.